Zotero is the only research tool that automatically senses content in your web browser, allowing you to add it to your personal library with a single click. Whether you're searching for a preprint on arXiv.org, a journal article from JSTOR, a news story from the New York Times, or a book from your university library catalog, Zotero has you covered with support for thousands of sites.
1. Enter full research information sources into the file.
2. Easy maintenance of the your revised file.
3. Organized sources properly in your file.
4. Good backup location.
1. Enter all publication information for the works-cited list.
2. For re-check purpose on where you found your source,
3. Recording and verifying all your information against the sources.
4. Your works-cited list will be an efficient tool for searching information