Why join the NLB?
* Access to over 1 million resources including books, magazines, music, newspapers, maps etc.
* Borrow eBooks and audiobooks via Overdrive in English and Chinese
* Access to NLB's eResources
* Many activities organised for students and families
How to join?
* Free for Citizens / PR
* $10.50 registration and $42.80 annual fee for foreigners (need a NETS card)
* Take your Singapore ID card
* Download Overdrive on your mobile device
* "+ Add a library" = "Singapore National Library"
* Put in your username and ID
* Add eBooks / AudioBooks to your bookshelf
Closest library to TK Campus: Marine Parade Public Library
278 Marine Parade Road
#01-02 Marine Parade Community Building
Mon - Sun: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Closed at 5pm on eves of Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year.
Closed on public holidays.
10 Ways to Take Care of Your Library Book
1. Read with clean hands.
2. Keep the book close to you.
3. Turn pages carefully so as not to tear the pages.
4. Do not draw, write, or color in or on a library book.
5. Use a bookmark.
6. Carry the book correctly.
7. Keep the book away from food and drinks.
8. Keep the book away from small children and pets.
9. Keep your book in your book bag when you are not reading it.
10. Return the book to the library on time so that other students can enjoy it too.
We are open!