10 Ways to Take Care of Your Library Book
1. Read with clean hands.
2. Keep the book close to you.
3. Turn pages carefully so as not to tear the pages.
4. Do not draw, write, or color in or on a library book.
5. Use a bookmark.
6. Carry the book correctly.
7. Keep the book away from food and drinks.
8. Keep the book away from small children and pets.
9. Keep your book in your book bag when you are not reading it.
10. Return the book to the library on time so that other students can enjoy it too.